We've just released Isolator v4.3. This version includes both new features and bug fixes. The new features include:
* New API:
- You can manage add-on packs for Typemock Isolator with the new namespace Typemock.Integration.Packs APIs. Want to build your own pack? Let us know!
- Use the RecorderManager.GetMockOf, and partner MockManager.GetMockOf to retrieve the mock controller for a specific instance reference
* 64-bit installer. There's no need to install both 32- and 64- bit versions anymore!
* Ivonna support – Register your Ivonna license through Typemock Isolator
* Typemock Isolator no longer supports .Net 1.1 and Visual Studio 2003
Here's the complete list of fixes in this release:
* Fixes to DLINQ support. LINQ Queries with data tables now work better, for example with GroupBy.
* Static constructors in Natural Mocks are now invoked correctly.
* A bug that caused an exception to be thrown when mocking interfaces ("Method XX in type IMyInterface has no matching overload that returns TypeMock.Mock+a) was fixed.
* A bug that caused an exception to be thrown when the mocked object was overriding Equals was fixed.
* A bug that caused failure in mocking explicit interface with the same name was fixed.
* A bug ocurring im multithreading scenarios in VerifyWithWait was fixed.
* A bug that causes NullReferenceException to be thrown when using Auto Deploy was fixed.
You can download the new version on the download page: